Northerm Casement & Awning Vinyl Windows – Quality Yukon Made
Premium Opener Windows
Casement windows are hinged on one side and open outwards. These windows are the most common openers in our line-up, and are the required style for egress-compliant bedroom windows. They can and often are coupled with fixed sections.
Awning windows are hinged at the top and open outwards. These windows are commonly found in bathrooms and kitchens, often in combination with fixed sections.
All of our opening windows are provided with premium-quality Truth hardware™, which carries a lifetime warranty.
Our opening windows are designed to be as energy efficient as possible and incorporate double bulb-seal weather-strip and multi-point locking hardware.
All Northerm opening windows include screens!
- Dual or Triple Pane
- Obscured glass
- Safety Glass
- Low-E glass with Argon for energy efficiency, up to two panes in a triple glazed unit
- Visit our Glass Section
- ½” or ¾” return channel with which to finish with your own wood or drywall
- “Econo” jambs, combined with our regular or large brickmolding, to accommodate 4-1/2” or 6-1/2” walls
- “Tremplank” cellular vinyl returns, provided in 16’ lengths at 7-1/4” depth, can accommodate walls up to 13-3/4” deep when combined with our ¾” return channel
- 5/8” “Standard” Grills available in white or brass
- 5/16” “Slim” Grills available in white, brass, or charcoal
- Configured to your specifications
- Standard, Folding or Round handles
- “Regular” 1” wide brickmold in white
- “Large” 1-3/4” wide brickmold in white, brown, green, blue or beige
- “Deep-set” 1” wide brickmold for deeper walls, available in white
- “Shallow-set” 1-3/4” wide brickmold for deeper walls, available in white
Casement Window Sizes Chart
Awning Window Sizes Chart
Simple Window Configurations Chart
Classic Combinations Options